Aneroussa Hotel in Andros is fully equipped to organize and host a variety of events including:
• Receptions (for weddings, christenings, anniversaries, and other celebrations).
Previous wedding receptions we hosted:
– Giorgos & Efrosini: Belle and Chic, Peachey Photography
– Matt & Karen: Fly Away Bride
• Courses and workshops in the Greek language, painting, etc.
– Alexandria Institute: We learn Greek in Andros
• Conferences, seminars, lectures, and other professional meetings.
• Literary and artistic events, such as book presentations, site-specific performances, exhibitions etc.
– Katia Varvaki painting exhibition 2016:
– Meletis Loukos painting exhibition 2014: Culture Now, Andros Portal, iEfimerida
• Activities in nature and agritourism
– Trekking: Andros Routes, Kathimerini
• Wellness sessions including Yoga classes, Ayurveda, retreats, etc.
– SoVisual Photography
The above events are accommodated in a variety of sites including:
• A multi-purpose hall leading out to an open space at the same level (ANEROUSSA AULA)
• Workshop rooms (ANEROUSSA WORKSHOP ROOMS)
• Wellness studio (ANEROUSSA WELLNESS STUDIO)
• Open theatre in stonework (ANEROUSSA THEATRE)
• Beach bar with surrounding open space (ANEROUSSA BEACH BAR)
The organization and successful outcome of such events are undoubtedly as important to us as it is to you. Therefore, with passion, professionalism and personal interest, we take care of the smallest detail to ensure that everything will exceed your expectations!
Please contact us for more information regarding the organization of such events. We will be happy to share your concerns about your event, discuss options, and take every step to ensure its success in the ideal setting of a tastefully designed venue in the middle of an idyllic natural environment.